Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
Our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child’s progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to theBaytown KinderCare, a member of the Deer Park
community, keeping children safe and happyfor over 25
years! We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page
and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our
center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the
whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your
child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We
go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools
for success in school and beyond. Here at KinderCare, we are truly
a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us.
Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating
learning environment, but they will also have support from a team
of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We
encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out
all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and
~Beth Davis, Center Director
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff.&nbsp; We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests or emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Accreditations: Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Years
- NACCRRA; NCI; Lee College& San Jacinto College
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Baytown KinderCare?
The application deadline for Baytown KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Baytown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.