Baytown Christian Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 231 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,375
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School logo polos; khaki pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Established in 1979, Baytown Christian Academy is an independent, nonprofit, Texas corporation. BCA is a Christian school dedicated to the development of moral character, the strengthening of spiritual lives, and the growth of Christian ideals. The mission of Baytown Christian Academy is to facilitate the development of each child ' academically, physically, socially, and spiritually. Baytown Christian Academy is a Classical Christian learning community that exists to challenge students to know Jesus Christ, to love others as themselves, and to pursue truth, beauty, and goodness in order that they may serve God and others through humility, obedience, character, and leadership.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Baytown Christian Academy cost?
Baytown Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $6,375 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Baytown Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Baytown Christian Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does Baytown Christian Academy offer?
Baytown Christian Academy offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Baytown Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Baytown Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Baytown Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards