- We work to provide developmentally appropriate educational environments that empower children to be confident, successful, lifelong learners.
- Bearcamp Valley School & Children¡¯s Center is a nonprofit child care and early learning center that has been serving this community since 1963.
- We are an educational community of families and teachers working in partnership to serve children between the ages of 18 months and 14 years.
- Each child¡¯s individuality, style and pace of learning is respected, and everyone in the school is recognized and expected to make a valuable contribution to our community life.
- With this educational approach, our children learn to become problem seekers and problem solvers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TamworthGrades: PK | 10 students
1153 Cleveland Hill Rd
Tamworth, NH 03886
South TamworthGrades: 7-12 | 24 students
1164 Bunker Hill Rd
South Tamworth, NH 03883
OssipeeGrades: PK-6 | 442 students
68 Main Street
Ossipee, NH 03864
EffinghamGrades: NS | 29 students
244 High Watch Rd
Effingham, NH 03882
ConwayGrades: 4-7 | 9 students
Po Box 2229
Conway, NH 03818
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.