Bearcamp Valley School & Childrens Center
Tel: (603) 323-8300
- We work to provide developmentally appropriate educational environments that empower children to be confident, successful, lifelong learners.
- Bearcamp Valley School & Children¡¯s Center is a nonprofit child care and early learning center that has been serving this community since 1963.
- We are an educational community of families and teachers working in partnership to serve children between the ages of 18 months and 14 years.
- Each child¡¯s individuality, style and pace of learning is respected, and everyone in the school is recognized and expected to make a valuable contribution to our community life.
- With this educational approach, our children learn to become problem seekers and problem solvers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Tamworth Grades: 6-12 | 30 students
1164 Bunker Hill Rd
South Tamworth, NH 03883
(603) 323-7000 2.9 6-12
- Ossipee Grades: PK-6 | 442 students
68 Main Street
Ossipee, NH 03864
(603) 539-4589 8.5 PK-6
- Effingham Grades: NS | 29 students
244 High Watch Rd
Effingham, NH 03882
(603) 539-8747 11.7 NS
- Conway Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
1371 Nh Rt 16
Conway, NH 03818
(603) 447-3168 12.4 PK-8
- Ossipee Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
129 Route 28
Ossipee, NH 03864
(603) 539-8636 13.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.