Tel: (816) 931-0202
- Belmont is part of the Mill Hill School Foundation, which educates boys and girls from ages 3 - 18 years on three separate sites.
- Automatic transfer throughout the Mill Hill Foundation is based on successful continuous assessment so delivering uninterrupted education throughout the pupil's school life.
- The school takes pride in being a happy and caring community where academic attainment, supportive pastoral care and a wide variety of activities combine to offer an excellent education for boys and girls.
- Our concern is for the individual. We aim to develop the interests and talents of each child so that he or she feels wanted and valued and so achieve the best academic standard of which they are capable.
- In harmony with parents, we actively encourage an atmosphere of care and support.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Belmont Schools also viewed these schools: Alpha Montessori School, Clay-Platte Montessori School, Global Montessori Academy, Lavonna Peterson Early Childhood School - Westport and Montessori Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 125 students
5901 NW Waukomis Drive
Kansas City, MO 64151
(816) 741-6940 7.2 NS-12
- Kansas City Grades: PK-6 | 115 students
707 W 47th St
Kansas City, MO 64112
(913) 544-1041 4.1 PK-6
- Kansas City Grades: K | 75 students
3930 Baltimore Ave
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 753-6633 3.1 K
- Kansas City Grades: PK-K | 48 students
Kansas City, MO 64108
(816) 561-7664 1.8 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.