Our staff is very fun-loving and energetic. We have a love for children that is unsurpassed.
Our staff members come from various backgrounds and have a wealth of knowledge.
Many of the staff members have been here for over five years and other staff members are newer to the team.
However, whether a "veteran" or a "rookie" on our team, each member plays a vital role and adds just the right touch.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Centers in Benicia, California. We thank you for stopping by to check us out and take a look. Please review our website to see the wonderful things we have to offer you and your children. We want you to know that the safety, well-being and education of your children is our main goal. We do our best each and every day to provide quality programming and a fun environment in which children and families can enjoy and flourish in. We have opportunities for small and large group learning and teacher-directed and child-directed activities. Your child's uniqueness is supported in any classroom in which they may find themselves. We serve Infant through School Age children and each age adds new ways in which even our teachers can learn something. We hope you find all that you're looking for in the KinderCare family. Thank you for visiting us!
- We consider the safety of our children in our care our number one priority. We have many features set in place to ensure that we follow through with this promise. We have a coded entry into the building. Our perimeter fence has alarms on the three gates that we have. The doors from our classrooms to the exterior of the buildings have chimes which allow the teachers, just by a sound, to know if a door has been opened. All of our teachers have completed Pediatric CPR and First Aid, and upon hire had to pass two different background checks. We also conduct monthly fire drills. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who does daily checks to make certain that we are following safety policies and regulations. This list is not a complete one, however, we hope that it shows how serious we are about the safety of our children and families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin
- Salono City, discuss on tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Benicia KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.