Our staff is very fun-loving and energetic. We have a love for children that is unsurpassed.
Our staff members come from various backgrounds and have a wealth of knowledge.
Many of the staff members have been here for over five years and other staff members are newer to the team.
However, whether a "veteran" or a "rookie" on our team, each member plays a vital role and adds just the right touch.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Centers in Benicia, California. We thank you for stopping by to check us out and take a look. Please review our website to see the wonderful things we have to offer you and your children. We want you to know that the safety, well-being and education of your children is our main goal. We do our best each and every day to provide quality programming and a fun environment in which children and families can enjoy and flourish in. We have opportunities for small and large group learning and teacher-directed and child-directed activities. Your child's uniqueness is supported in any classroom in which they may find themselves. We serve Infant through School Age children and each age adds new ways in which even our teachers can learn something. We hope you find all that you're looking for in the KinderCare family. Thank you for visiting us!
- We consider the safety of our children in our care our number one priority. We have many features set in place to ensure that we follow through with this promise. We have a coded entry into the building. Our perimeter fence has alarms on the three gates that we have. The doors from our classrooms to the exterior of the buildings have chimes which allow the teachers, just by a sound, to know if a door has been opened. All of our teachers have completed Pediatric CPR and First Aid, and upon hire had to pass two different background checks. We also conduct monthly fire drills. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who does daily checks to make certain that we are following safety policies and regulations. This list is not a complete one, however, we hope that it shows how serious we are about the safety of our children and families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin
- Salono City, discuss on tour.
Endorse Benicia KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.