- Our staff is very fun-loving and energetic. We have a love for children that is unsurpassed.
- Our staff members come from various backgrounds and have a wealth of knowledge.
- Many of the staff members have been here for over five years and other staff members are newer to the team.
- However, whether a "veteran" or a "rookie" on our team, each member plays a vital role and adds just the right touch.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Centers in Benicia, California. We thank you for stopping by to check us out and take a look. Please review our website to see the wonderful things we have to offer you and your children. We want you to know that the safety, well-being and education of your children is our main goal. We do our best each and every day to provide quality programming and a fun environment in which children and families can enjoy and flourish in. We have opportunities for small and large group learning and teacher-directed and child-directed activities. Your child's uniqueness is supported in any classroom in which they may find themselves. We serve Infant through School Age children and each age adds new ways in which even our teachers can learn something. We hope you find all that you're looking for in the KinderCare family. Thank you for visiting us!
- We consider the safety of our children in our care our number one priority. We have many features set in place to ensure that we follow through with this promise. We have a coded entry into the building. Our perimeter fence has alarms on the three gates that we have. The doors from our classrooms to the exterior of the buildings have chimes which allow the teachers, just by a sound, to know if a door has been opened. All of our teachers have completed Pediatric CPR and First Aid, and upon hire had to pass two different background checks. We also conduct monthly fire drills. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who does daily checks to make certain that we are following safety policies and regulations. This list is not a complete one, however, we hope that it shows how serious we are about the safety of our children and families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin
- Salono City, discuss on tour.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vallejo Grades: 9-12 | 476 students
1500 Benicia Road
Vallejo, CA 94591
(707)644-4425 0.4 9-12
- Vallejo Grades: K-8 | 289 students
3460 Tennessee St
Vallejo, CA 94591
(707)643-6691 2 K-8
- Vallejo Grades: NS-12 | 340 students
200 Admiral Callaghan Lane
Vallejo, CA 94591
(707)644-5284 2.9 NS-12
- Vallejo Grades: K-8 | 267 students
1230 Nebraska St
Vallejo, CA 94590
(707)642-7629 3.3 K-8
- Benicia Grades: K-8 | 307 students
935 E 5th St
Benicia, CA 94510
(707)745-1266 3.3 K-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.