- Beresford Montessori is committed to the development of the whole child in a loving and nurturing environment.
- A Montessori education must include many facets of development the intellectual pursuits, psychological well being, physical development, and social awareness.
- These facets of development is interlocking within an applied philosophy that allows encouraging the child to grow to his or her fullest potential.
- The school believes that development occurs in an enriched environment where the child is encouraged and challenged.
- They are neither hurried nor hindered. They work independently, direct themselves to the materials of their choice until they satisfy their inner needs for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San MateoGrades: PK-K | 94 students
315 Tulane Rd
San Mateo, CA 94402
BelmontGrades: PK-5 | 389 students
2200 Carlmont Dr
Belmont, CA 94002
San CarlosGrades: PK-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
1260 Erin Way
Campbell, CA 95008
South San FranciscoGrades: PK-5 | 116 students
1400 Hillside Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?