- Beresford Montessori is committed to the development of the whole child in a loving and nurturing environment.
- A Montessori education must include many facets of development the intellectual pursuits, psychological well being, physical development, and social awareness.
- These facets of development is interlocking within an applied philosophy that allows encouraging the child to grow to his or her fullest potential.
- The school believes that development occurs in an enriched environment where the child is encouraged and challenged.
- They are neither hurried nor hindered. They work independently, direct themselves to the materials of their choice until they satisfy their inner needs for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
South San FranciscoGrades: PK-5 | 116 students
1400 Hillside Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
BelmontGrades: K-5 | 120 students
2820 Ponce Avenue
Belmont, CA 94002
San MateoGrades: PK-5 | 220 students
1 Carey School Ln
San Mateo, CA 94403
San CarlosGrades: PK-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
BelmontGrades: PK-5 | 389 students
2200 Carlmont Dr
Belmont, CA 94002
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.