- Beresford Montessori is committed to the development of the whole child in a loving and nurturing environment.
- A Montessori education must include many facets of development the intellectual pursuits, psychological well being, physical development, and social awareness.
- These facets of development is interlocking within an applied philosophy that allows encouraging the child to grow to his or her fullest potential.
- The school believes that development occurs in an enriched environment where the child is encouraged and challenged.
- They are neither hurried nor hindered. They work independently, direct themselves to the materials of their choice until they satisfy their inner needs for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: PK-5 | 260 students
1 Carey School Ln
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)345-8205 0.7 PK-5
- San Mateo Grades: PK-K | 57 students
315 Tulane Rd
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)572-9517 1.4 PK-K
- Belmont Grades: PK-5 | 265 students
2200 Carlmont Dr
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)593-6175 3.1 PK-5
- Belmont Grades: PK-5 | 229 students
2820 Ponce Avenue
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)596-9100 2.7 PK-5
- Campbell Grades: NS-K
1260 Erin Way
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)559-1566 28.2 NS-K
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.