- Beresford Montessori is committed to the development of the whole child in a loving and nurturing environment.
- A Montessori education must include many facets of development the intellectual pursuits, psychological well being, physical development, and social awareness.
- These facets of development is interlocking within an applied philosophy that allows encouraging the child to grow to his or her fullest potential.
- The school believes that development occurs in an enriched environment where the child is encouraged and challenged.
- They are neither hurried nor hindered. They work independently, direct themselves to the materials of their choice until they satisfy their inner needs for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: PK-5 | 260 students
1 Carey School Ln
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)345-8205 0.7 PK-5
- San Mateo Grades: PK-K | 57 students
315 Tulane Rd
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)572-9517 1.4 PK-K
- Belmont Grades: PK-5 | 389 students
2200 Carlmont Dr
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)593-6175 3.1 PK-5
- Belmont Grades: PK-5 | 229 students
2820 Ponce Avenue
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)596-9100 2.7 PK-5
- Campbell Grades: NS-K
1260 Erin Way
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)559-1566 28.2 NS-K
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.