- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 158 students
- Yearly Tuition: $18,290
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 12
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- What is Serendipity School
- A JOURNEY OF EXCELLENCE
- A GIFT OF DISCOVERY
- A COMMUNITY FOR LEARNING
- WHAT IS SERENDIPITY SCHOOL
- Serendipity School is a progressive independent school committed to encouraging, engaging, and empowering students on their journey toward academic and personal excellence in a nurturing community that promotes discovery, inquiry, creativity, and a lifelong love of learning.
- The essence of Serendipity School is evidenced by its name. Derived from an enchanting fairytale, "serendipity" means a "special or valuable gift or discovery." Serendipity School is a special place: an inclusive, compassionate, and exceptional school where academic and personal discovery is prized.
- At Serendipity School, students are encouraged to share their unique interests and talents, take risks, and strive for academic and personal excellence, supported by our dynamic faculty and nurturing community. An exceptional educational institution dedicated to active and hands-on learning, differentiated instruction, and teaching to the whole child, Serendipity School is committed to the process and journey of learning. The result is a community of students who grow to be lifelong, happy, and empowered learners.
- Serendipity School, founded in 1994 as a private school, meets the individual educational, social, and emotional needs of children aged 2 years through Grade 5. Family-owned and operated, the private school is located on two nearby campuses, serving preschool and elementary school students.
- SERENDIPITY SCHOOL IS-
- Serendipity School`s rich and multifaceted programs promote each child`s social, emotional, cognitive, and academic development in positive ways designed to further curiosity and creativity. Each classroom environment creatively respects the developmental needs of each student. Our programs encompass each child`s participation, interest, enthusiasm, and ideas. All Serendipity children are encouraged to strive for personal and academic excellence.
- Serendipity School believes in providing an educational experience that addresses the individual needs of every child and engages students throughout the learning process. We are committed to teaching the whole child, and therefore endeavor to access and implement a differentiated curriculum, for which our teachers have undergone significant training.
- Serendipity School encourages achievement and effort by empowering students and providing them with tools for academic success. The Serendipity experience encourages students to grow and learn with confidence and enthusiasm. Serendipity School students are empowered to experiment, assume academic risk, and take an interest in and responsibility for the world around them.
Endorse Serendipity School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards