Santa Cruz Montessori School
Santa Cruz Montessori nurtures and guides children from 18 months to 15 years.
We have beautiful, safe, repared environments. We nurture self-descipline, responsibility, and collaborative learning.
We develop strong critical thinking skills and the full breadth of academics.
Our teachers are experienced, engaged, patient, and kind. We appreciate each child as unique and a force for good in the world.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Students: 247 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,120
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Annual tuition ranges from 10280 to 15910 depending on student's age and schedule
% on Financial Aid
- Santa Cruz Montessori nurtures and guides children from 18 months to 15 years with a philosophy of quality education and exceptional care in a safe and nurturing environment. Our programs focus on building independence, a love of learning, and respect for self, others, and our world. At Santa Cruz Montessori we see education as a "preparation for life." The mission of Santa Cruz Montessori is to guide and nurture the natural unfolding of the whole individual in a developmentally based Montessori learning environment. We believe that respect - for ourselves, each other and our environment (school, community and world) - is the foundation of Santa Cruz Montessori philosophy and drives our efforts at peace through education. We are committed to respect in all areas of our educational efforts, including: collaboration among staff, Board members, volunteers and parents to achieve mission-driven goals; an environment of acceptance for diverse people, ideas, cultures and economics; compassion and trust with one another; and individual responsibility in contributing to the creation of a quality Montessori environment for all.
Endorse Santa Cruz Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.