Santa Cruz Montessori nurtures and guides children from 18 months to 15 years.
We have beautiful, safe, repared environments. We nurture self-descipline, responsibility, and collaborative learning.
We develop strong critical thinking skills and the full breadth of academics.
Our teachers are experienced, engaged, patient, and kind. We appreciate each child as unique and a force for good in the world.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 247 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,120
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Annual tuition ranges from 10280 to 15910 depending on student's age and schedule
% on Financial Aid
- Santa Cruz Montessori nurtures and guides children from 18 months to 15 years with a philosophy of quality education and exceptional care in a safe and nurturing environment. Our programs focus on building independence, a love of learning, and respect for self, others, and our world. At Santa Cruz Montessori we see education as a "preparation for life." The mission of Santa Cruz Montessori is to guide and nurture the natural unfolding of the whole individual in a developmentally based Montessori learning environment. We believe that respect - for ourselves, each other and our environment (school, community and world) - is the foundation of Santa Cruz Montessori philosophy and drives our efforts at peace through education. We are committed to respect in all areas of our educational efforts, including: collaboration among staff, Board members, volunteers and parents to achieve mission-driven goals; an environment of acceptance for diverse people, ideas, cultures and economics; compassion and trust with one another; and individual responsibility in contributing to the creation of a quality Montessori environment for all.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Santa Cruz Montessori School cost?
Santa Cruz Montessori School's tuition is approximately $14,120 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Santa Cruz Montessori School?
The application deadline for Santa Cruz Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Santa Cruz Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.