Twin Lakes Christian School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 311 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,250
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Middle School tuition is 7500. There is a multiple student discount as well.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Our goal is to teach students to love God, respect others, and be responsible citizens.
- Our credentialed Christian teachers use excellent teaching practices to increase student learning.
- Our students use meaningful problem solving activities to develop critical thinking skills and prepare them for positions of leadership.
- Our school atmosphere encourages understanding and appreciation of individual and cultural diversity.
- Our parents and extended families are integral to the spiritual and academic development of each student.
How many children (past preschool) complain on a Saturday morning that they are sad it isn't a school day? Our child loves his school and we could not be happier with our choice to enroll him. The academics are strong and the class sizes are small. The moral character lessons taught are presented in a relevant and age appropriate manner. I also like the fact that my child says the Pledge of Allegiance every morning and is learning to be a person committed to things bigger than himself. We could not find the "extras" provided at TLCS at any other private school in our county. The amazing Technology, Library, Art, Music, and PE classes are unparalleled in my opinion. The campus is gorgeous and committed to green practices (sensor lights, faucets and toilets in the remodeled bathrooms and recycle receptacles are located on campus and in classrooms) to name a few. This school is also rich in diversity with children and families from all demographics represented. Lastly, and most importantly, the reason we chose to enroll our son in TLCS is the strong leadership provided by the current principal. She is an extraordinary woman who can be found on campus conversing with students and parents every single day. Her commitment to academics and student safety is evident in her daily decisions. TLCS has a zero tolerance policy regarding physical and emotional aggression. I am confident my son is safe and well cared for at this school. The only detraction I have regarding this amazing school is that our child was not enrolled beginning with preschool! TLCS is a nurturing environment and great place for any child to flourish during their formative years.
Endorse Twin Lakes Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.