Tara Redwood School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Winter time rain boots and rain coats. Rain boots are removed outside of class and slippers are recommended to stay in students' cubbies for indoor comfort. This mainly applies in the rainy muddy season.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Tara Redwood School provides a curriculum and environment that nurtures the innate positive qualities within each child. Students have access to advanced academics inspired by the Montessori program and they learn at a very early age about their emotional growth through our world renouned program Creating Compassionate Cultrues (CCC). The school strives to stimulate an intense interest in and joy of learning as we offer a variety of opportunities for each child to fully explore their particular area of interest. Our program addresses not only our students' various talents but, just as importantly, their emotional and inner development. We also believe that learning about nature and its environnment is of great value. Each day all the classes have time to explore and play in our large forest campus, go on hikes or play in the creeks .Students have several life lab activities in our organic garden. We value compassionate education that helps to develop the 'whole child:' mental, physical and spiritual. Creative arts of a variety of mediums are practiced daily as a mean to engage the students' interests in monthly thematic studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Tara Redwood School offer a summer program?
Yes, Tara Redwood School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Tara Redwood School?
The application deadline for Tara Redwood School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tara Redwood School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards