Transfiguration Nursery School
- Transfiguration Nursery School helps preschoolers enjoy learning and growing. Three, four and young five year olds participate in programs designed especially for their abilities and interests.
- The school's environment is designed for children. Visitors to Transfiguration Nursery School enter through a playground filled with a variety of climbing, sliding, riding and digging activities. Every child in the school enjoys personal attention, rewarding interpersonal activities with their classmates, challenging new experiences and colorful hands on projects.
- Every activity at Transfiguration is geared to your child's ability.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We love visitors! Come see our fun first hand and let your child play.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
2825 Alameda De Las Pulgas
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)345-9082 0.8 PK-8
- San Mateo Grades: K-8 | 310 students
2701 Hacienda St
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)573-0111 1 K-8
- Belmont Grades: NS-8 | 211 students
1000 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)593-4265 1.2 NS-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.