Transfiguration Nursery School
- Transfiguration Nursery School helps preschoolers enjoy learning and growing. Three, four and young five year olds participate in programs designed especially for their abilities and interests.
- The school's environment is designed for children. Visitors to Transfiguration Nursery School enter through a playground filled with a variety of climbing, sliding, riding and digging activities. Every child in the school enjoys personal attention, rewarding interpersonal activities with their classmates, challenging new experiences and colorful hands on projects.
- Every activity at Transfiguration is geared to your child's ability.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We love visitors! Come see our fun first hand and let your child play.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
2825 Alameda De Las Pulgas
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)345-9082 0.8 PK-8
- San Mateo Grades: K-8 | 310 students
2701 Hacienda St
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)573-0111 1 K-8
- Belmont Grades: NS-8 | 211 students
1000 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)593-4265 1.2 NS-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.