St Gregory School
Tel: (650) 573-0111
- In the spirit of Jesus, St. Gregory School encourages the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, physical and moral development of each student.
- We are committed to teaching and living Gospel values within our Christian community and the world around us.
- We stress Christian values as a way of life. Our goal is to provide students with opportunities to develop self-confidence, academic skills and the religious commitment necessary for making a meaningful contribution in our global community.
- This encompasses the appreciation of all forms of diversity and mutual respect of others is the richness between us.
- We are committed to the growth of the whole child.
- We challenge the spiritual, intellectual, social, physical and moral growth of our students.
- We offer a comprehensive, integrated curriculum in accordance with Archdiocesan guidelines.
- Cognizant of the need for student accountability, personal responsibility and integrity, teachers offer positive learning experiences that encourage each child to succeed.
- We believe that every student is unique and deserves to approach life with a sense of self-worth by being aware of his/her own gifts and special talents.
- We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Their partnership with the school and parish is vital to the development of each child.
- It is within this affiliation that we implement the core of our philosophy; we believe that the spirit of Jesus is alive among us and bonds us together as a Christian community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: K-8
1515 Dolan Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 342-6567 2.4 K-8
- Belmont Grades: NS-8 | 211 students
1000 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
(650) 593-4265 2.1 NS-8
- Belmont Grades: NS-8 | 196 students
1200 Notre Dame Ave
Belmont, CA 94002
(650) 591-2209 2 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 319 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 344-7176 3.1 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.