Episcopal Day School of St. Matthew
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 324 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform khaki pants and polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Acting and School Productions, Music Classes, Music Clubs, School Choirs, Studio Art
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Our core values - academic excellence, service to others, respect for diversity, and a compassionate community - are woven into the fabric of our program.
- Guided by our Episcopal values, Episcopal Day welcomes families from all backgrounds and fosters thoughtful, compassionate citizens of the world.
- Our dynamic curriculum encompasses a wide variety of academic and specialist courses. Beyond our core curriculum, we offer Field Studies, Maker Lab, World Language, Music, Performing Arts, and Visual Arts.
- Our students are well prepared and attend highly selective independent, boarding, parochial, and public high schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Episcopal Day School of St. Matthew offer?
Episcopal Day School of St. Matthew offers 10 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Episcopal Day School of St. Matthew is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is Episcopal Day School of St. Matthew's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Episcopal Day School of St. Matthew?
The application deadline for Episcopal Day School of St. Matthew is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Episcopal Day School of St. Matthew. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards