Our Lady Of Mercy School
- Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School community of faith provides for the growth of the whole child based on Catholic/Christian values.
- It nourishes the spiritual, intellectual, social, psychological and physical growth of each child.
- Our students are helped to develop their unique abilities and are prepared to succeed in future educational endeavors and to live effectively in the Church, civic and cultural communities.
- We encourage and support the role of parents as the primary educators and work in cooperation with parents to achieve our goals.
- We expect our students to consistently put forth their best efforts and we provide a safe, comfortable, Christian environment where students achieve their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 8.2 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 315 students
1328 Cabrillo Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)343-9200 10.2 K-8
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 362 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)344-7176 11.6 K-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.