Our Lady Of Mercy School
- Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School community of faith provides for the growth of the whole child based on Catholic/Christian values.
- It nourishes the spiritual, intellectual, social, psychological and physical growth of each child.
- Our students are helped to develop their unique abilities and are prepared to succeed in future educational endeavors and to live effectively in the Church, civic and cultural communities.
- We encourage and support the role of parents as the primary educators and work in cooperation with parents to achieve our goals.
- We expect our students to consistently put forth their best efforts and we provide a safe, comfortable, Christian environment where students achieve their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 8.2 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 255 students
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)771-6600 7.6 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 924 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
(415)587-7256 4.3 NS-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.