Our Lady Of Mercy School
- Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School community of faith provides for the growth of the whole child based on Catholic/Christian values.
- It nourishes the spiritual, intellectual, social, psychological and physical growth of each child.
- Our students are helped to develop their unique abilities and are prepared to succeed in future educational endeavors and to live effectively in the Church, civic and cultural communities.
- We encourage and support the role of parents as the primary educators and work in cooperation with parents to achieve our goals.
- We expect our students to consistently put forth their best efforts and we provide a safe, comfortable, Christian environment where students achieve their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 8.2 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 315 students
1328 Cabrillo Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)343-9200 10.2 K-8
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 362 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)344-7176 11.6 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.