St Thomas More Elementary School
- Of the four religious schools on Brotherhood Way, St. Thomas More, the largest, is the Catholic School.
- Expansion at St. Thomas More will encompass a permanent facility for our kindergarten, replacing the portable classrooms now housing that grade, the addition of a pre-school, a library/media centre, a science/art instruction area, a fully fitted kitchen and a large multi-purpose meeting area for use by the school, the Archdiocese, and the wider community.
- Kindergarten program at St. Thomas More School has a decidedly academic approach.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 248 students
419 Hearst Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 391 students
1560 40th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 273 students
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.