St Thomas More Elementary School
- Of the four religious schools on Brotherhood Way, St. Thomas More, the largest, is the Catholic School.
- Expansion at St. Thomas More will encompass a permanent facility for our kindergarten, replacing the portable classrooms now housing that grade, the addition of a pre-school, a library/media centre, a science/art instruction area, a fully fitted kitchen and a large multi-purpose meeting area for use by the school, the Archdiocese, and the wider community.
- Kindergarten program at St. Thomas More School has a decidedly academic approach.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 7 NS-8
- Daly City Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 1.2 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 255 students
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)771-6600 6.4 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 924 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
(415)587-7256 3.2 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 442 students
1560 40th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
(415)731-4077 3.4 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.