Kzv Armenian School
- Our mission is to serve the Armenian-American community and the broader public by providing a high-quality academic program in which students are educated through a bilingual curriculum, becoming Armenian-Americans confident in their identity, fluent in English and Armenian, appreciative of both their cultures and well-prepared to become productive members of society.
- Within the safe, nurturing environment of KZV, parents have a partner in raising articulate, well-rounded children, committed to strong values, personal achievement, and progress for their community and humanity.
- KZV offers a challenging and competitive academic program in all curricular areas.
- We strive to recognize each student as a unique individual and to promote a supportive learning environment, fostering creativity and self-esteem.
- Beyond our high academic standards, we seek to instill a sense of pride and admiration for the Armenian culture, religion, and traditions, and to nurture the values embodied within them, while developing an appreciation for all cultures of the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
333 Dolores Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)861-5432 4.4 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 512 students
Main: 150 Oak Street; Pre-K campus: 42/52 Waller St., Middle School Campus, 888 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415)865-6084 5.5 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 301 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)421-0069 6.5 K-8