Kzv Armenian School
- Our mission is to serve the Armenian-American community and the broader public by providing a high-quality academic program in which students are educated through a bilingual curriculum, becoming Armenian-Americans confident in their identity, fluent in English and Armenian, appreciative of both their cultures and well-prepared to become productive members of society.
- Within the safe, nurturing environment of KZV, parents have a partner in raising articulate, well-rounded children, committed to strong values, personal achievement, and progress for their community and humanity.
- KZV offers a challenging and competitive academic program in all curricular areas.
- We strive to recognize each student as a unique individual and to promote a supportive learning environment, fostering creativity and self-esteem.
- Beyond our high academic standards, we seek to instill a sense of pride and admiration for the Armenian culture, religion, and traditions, and to nurture the values embodied within them, while developing an appreciation for all cultures of the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San FranciscoGrades: KG-7 | 49 students
2521 Scott St
San Francisco, CA 94115
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-8 | 510 students
1320 14th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
- San FranciscoGrades: K-12 | 58 students
6210 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121
- San FranciscoGrades: NS-8
735 Fell Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
180 Fair Oaks Street
San Francisco, CA 94110