Sts Peter & Paul School
Tel: (415) 421-5219
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School has a Kindergarten through Eighth Grade program.
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School makes every effort to offer students a well-rounded academic experience and a strong spiritual formation.
- We believe in the uniqueness of each individual child and strive to provide an environment that allows each child to utilize his or her talents to the fullest.
- We offer a strong academic program which emphasizes the core curriculum.
- Saint John Bosco based his educational system on the concepts of reason, religion, and loving kindness.
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School strives to create a respectful rapport among faculty, staff, students and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
1560 40th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
(415) 731-4077 5.7 PK-8
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650) 756-3395 8.2 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 882 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
(415) 587-7256 5 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 288 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415) 421-0069 0.7 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.