- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School has a Kindergarten through Eighth Grade program.
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School makes every effort to offer students a well-rounded academic experience and a strong spiritual formation.
- We believe in the uniqueness of each individual child and strive to provide an environment that allows each child to utilize his or her talents to the fullest.
- We offer a strong academic program which emphasizes the core curriculum.
- Saint John Bosco based his educational system on the concepts of reason, religion, and loving kindness.
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School strives to create a respectful rapport among faculty, staff, students and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
San MateoGrades: NS-8 | 305 students
16 Baldwin Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 273 students
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
San FranciscoGrades: PK-12 | 1104 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 391 students
1560 40th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.