Sts Peter & Paul School
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School has a Kindergarten through Eighth Grade program.
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School makes every effort to offer students a well-rounded academic experience and a strong spiritual formation.
- We believe in the uniqueness of each individual child and strive to provide an environment that allows each child to utilize his or her talents to the fullest.
- We offer a strong academic program which emphasizes the core curriculum.
- Saint John Bosco based his educational system on the concepts of reason, religion, and loving kindness.
- Saints Peter and Paul Salesian School strives to create a respectful rapport among faculty, staff, students and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 391 students
1560 40th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
- Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
- San FranciscoGrades: KG-7 | 204 students
5950 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121
- San FranciscoGrades: NS-8 | 924 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
3839 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.