Centennial Montessori School
- Centennial Montessori School was formed with the sole purpose of creating an exemplary program dedicated to assist the individual child in their quest to reach their full potential.
- As part of this mission, we trust in the child's innate desire to become more than he currently is and we see our role as providing a loving guide to help that child follow his natural inclinations and engage in an environment specifically tailored to his passionate quest to understand his world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 28 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,850|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $9850 for the pre-K morning program to $20,000 for Elementary|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$9,418|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sara Emery|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
2825 Alameda De Las Pulgas
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)345-9082 1.5 PK-8
- San Mateo Grades: K-12 | 62 students
525 42nd Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)212-4222 2.5 K-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.