Grace Lutheran School
- Grace Lutheran School provides academic excellence in a caring, Christian environment.
- We provide classes for Kindergarten through eighth grade students. We serve education as a life investment.
- Grace Lutheran School is dedicated to providing a solid and lasting foundation for learning.
- Our Christian education program provides each child experiences to grow aesthetically, emotionally, intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- Grace Lutheran School is dedicated to providing each child a solid and lasting foundation for learning that will benefit the child all his or her life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,600|
|Admissions Director||Robert Meier|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Yearbook Club Choir, Yearbook Club,|
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?