Fusion Academy San Mateo
Fusion Academy is an accredited private school for students in grades 6-12. The entire educational experience is personalized in our one-to-one classrooms for each student based on their strengths, interests, and learning preferences.
As the nation's most engaging educational experience, we can help your middle or high school student rediscover their love of learning. We offer rolling admissions and are ready to customize a schedule that works best for your student. Connect with us to learn more today!
Now enrolling for summer programs! Students can remediate, accelerate or learn new skills in a personalized, one-to-one environment. Click here to learn more.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 6-12
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is customized for each student based on the number of classes they take per term. Connect with us to learn more.
Summer Program Cost Notes
We offer multiple options during the summer including classes for credit, tutoring, and more, all at varying costs. Connect with us to learn more.
- Fusion Academy is a fully accredited private middle and high school with a completely personalized approach.
- Classes at Fusion are one-to-one: one student and one teacher per classroom. This allows our teachers to personalize course content for each student`s strengths, interests, and learning style.
- Students come to Fusion for many reasons, but all have one thing in common: they aren`t thriving in their current school and need a more personalized environment. Fusion`s one-to-one approach is great for students who are gifted and need accelerated options, have ADD or ADHD and need a focused environment, have extracurricular pursuits and need a more flexible schedule, or need extra support in the classroom.
- Students may attend Fusion full-time for middle or high school, or supplement their education with classes for credit, tutoring, or post-secondary/college counseling.
- On our campus, there are two Homework Cafe spaces: one quiet and one social. These spaces are not only for students to complete homework during their school day, but the Social Homework Cafe acts as the social hub of the campus. This is where student meetings occur, clubs meet, and more. The space is led by our Director of Homework Cafe who is responsible for planning social programming around Social Emotional Learning themes.
- We plan events like prom, graduation, field trips, and more so students get a full school experience in a personalized environment. Fusion students have been accepted to over 200 unique colleges and universities, as well as international programs, gap year experiences, and more. Whatever a student`s desired path, we work with them to achieve their goals.
- There is nothing like seeing and experiencing a Fusion campus for yourself. Connect with us to set up a personalized tour!
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Fusion Academy San Mateo. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.