Charles Armstrong School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 2-8
- Enrollment: 234 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Armstrong, we develop each child`s areas of growth and also
identify and foster areas of strength. Our goal is to nurture
confident, self-aware learners who can:
- Understand and articulate their learning strengths and areas of growth Pursue areas of interest and develop passions and talents
- Advocate for their learning and social-emotional needs
- Approach academics and life with confidence and enthusiasm
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Charles Armstrong School offer?
Charles Armstrong School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball and Wrestling.
When is the application deadline for Charles Armstrong School?
The application deadline for Charles Armstrong School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Charles Armstrong School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Charles Armstrong School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards