Notre Dame High School
- Notre Dame High School, Belmont is an independent Catholic college preparatory school dedicated to the educational mission of St. Julie Billiart and the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
- We are a caring and compassionate community committed to justice and peace while developing responsible young women of active faith, strong intellect, and Christian leadership.
- We develop the gifts and talents of each student and foster Gospel values in an environment of academic excellence and mutual respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 9-12 | 748 students
4860 Oregon Street
San Diego, CA 92116
(619) 297-2266 438.4 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 776-1717 351.6 9-12
- Atherton Grades: NS-12
150 Valparaiso Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027
(650) 322-1866 6.7 NS-12
- Calimesa Grades: K-12 | 280 students
975 Fremont St
Calimesa, CA 92320
(909) 795-1112 381.8 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?