Pacific Rim International School
- Pacific Rim International School opened in the Fall of 1989 and is committed to providing children with the very best Chinese-English and Japanese-English bilingual multicultural education in a Montessori environment.
- Our emphasis is on the development of the whole child: social, physical, emotional, intellectual, linguistic, aesthetic, spiritual and cultural needs.
- We devote our best efforts to assisting children in the acquisition of skills and knowledge as a preparation for life.
- Our school offers a comprehensive bilingual-multicultural program for children in Mandarin and Japanese between the ages of eighteen months to eighteen years old.
- Pacific Rim International School believes that when children are guided to follow their natural path of development, they will attain their highest level of learning.
- We recognize and respect each child's unique abilities and talents.
- We maintain our commitment to providing children with the opportunity to progress at their own pace and explore by their own choice within limits.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AthertonGrades: NS-12
150 Valparaiso Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027
- Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 237 students
20 Reiner St
Daly City, CA 94014
- San MateoGrades: PK-5 | 220 students
1 Carey School Ln
San Mateo, CA 94403
- San MateoGrades: KG-8 | 609 students
910 S El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402
- BelmontGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
1000 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.