Bethany Christian School
Tel: (606) 668-6353
- Bethany Christian School is an elementary school educating students from Kindergarten to the eighth grade.
- Using the Abeka© Curriculum, Bethany strives to provide each student with a Christian education, and a strong focus on academics.
- As a result of this curriculum, our kindergarten class will start reading by the end of their first semester.
- Classes are also provided periodically in Art, Physical Education, Computer, and Music.
- As the staff becomes available, expansion of these programs and the addition of elementary Spanish is anticipated.
- Students begin each day with classroom chapel and Bible lessons and enjoy a weekly school worship service, with visiting speakers and missionaries from the staff and local area as well as guests from around the world.
- Cross cultural studies are taught as often as teachers are made available.
- With a low teacher to student ratio and special helps when needed, Bethany Christian School is seeing great progress in the students who attend.
- As a test school for the Stanford 10© standardized testing program in 2001, Bethany has shown the ability to compete nationally with current academic standards.
- Students are accepted at Bethany Christian School based on their need and compatibility with our programs. Scholarships and sponsorship are available to those who qualify.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.