- Bethany Lutheran School strives to partner with parents in creating and training lifelong disciples for Christ while providing a superior education.
- Bethany is a part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
- The WELS has over 300 schools and is the 4th largest private school system in the United States.
- Bethany has been educating children in the Kenosha for over 85 years.
- Our school is fully accreditated with Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA) and the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
- Bethany has S.T.E.M. through Project Lead the Way in Grades K-8
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 15 / Aug. 28 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,950|
|Tuition Notes||Reduced cost for members.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Stephen Schultz|
|Admissions Associate||Melissa Treichel|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pleasant Prairie Grades: PK | 58 students
4311 104th Street
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
(262)694-4405 3.3 PK
- Pleasant Prairie Grades: PK-12
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 4.9 PK-12
- Gurnee Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
2190 Fuller Rd
Gurnee, IL 60031
(847)623-7773 13.1 PK-8
- Waukegan Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
1550 W Yorkhouse Road
Waukegan, IL 60087
(847)623-7600 10.8 PK-12
A private school handbook is essentially a set of guidelines for life in the school community.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.