Black Mountain Academy & Preschool
- Black Mountain Christian School exists to nurture and train students in a Christ-centered environment so they may achieve their full potential spiritually, socially, morally, and academically to positively affect their world for Jesus.
- Black Mountain Christian School is an extension of the home in training young people.
- The school staff works closely with parents to train the whole child.
- Attendance at Black Mountain Christian School is a privilege of moral character, self discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship.
- The school stands without apology for high standards of morality and wisdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: NS-12 | 688 students
711 Valle Verde Court
Henderson, NV 89014
(702)454-4056 3.8 NS-12
- Henderson Grades: NS-9 | 341 students
1165 Sandy Ridge Avenue
Henderson, NV 89052
(702)818-2100 7.4 NS-9
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 47 students
1900 N Gateway Road
Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702)452-7111 10.3 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.