Henderson International School
- Top Ranked NV School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-9
- Enrollment: 341 students
- Yearly Tuition: $18,000
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
uniforms: khaki shorts/polo shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Broadway Club, Chess Club, engineering, Minecraft Club, Robotics Program, Yoga Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band/Orchestra, Jazz band, Violin
- *Other school association(s): licensed annually by the Nevada Department of Education/Private School Licensing Board
- *Students by Grade: (3) sections each of Kindergarten-4th Grade; (2) sections each of 5th-6th grades; (1) section each of 7th-8th grades
- *Percent on Financial Aid: only students in Kindergarten-8th grades are eligible for financial aid; proof of need required
- *Admissions Deadlines: Financial Aid deadline April 1; mid-year transfers for current school year based on availability
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Henderson International School cost?
Henderson International School's tuition is approximately $18,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Henderson International School?
The acceptance rate of Henderson International School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 89%.
What sports does Henderson International School offer?
Henderson International School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Henderson International School's ranking?
Henderson International School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Nevada for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Henderson International School?
The application deadline for Henderson International School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Henderson International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards