Challenger School - Silverado
Tel: (702) 263-4576
Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
- Las Vegas teacher wins $10K prize in Crayola contest - 11/21/2018 - Manuel Mathis` second-grade classroom at Challenger School`s Silverado campus is colorful and welcoming. White boards contain details of daily lessons; images of Spider-Man and Black Panther highlight bulletin boards where ...morestudents` work is posted; and tacked up in front is that horizontal letter printing guide that`s been a fixture of every grade school classroom since the alphabet was invented. hide
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average above the 90th percentile on national standardized tests. This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: NS-12 | 688 students
711 Valle Verde Court
Henderson, NV 89014
(702) 454-4056 4.9 NS-12
- Henderson Grades: NS-9 | 341 students
1165 Sandy Ridge Avenue
Henderson, NV 89052
(702) 818-2100 3.1 NS-9
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.