Pebble Road KinderCare
- The teachers and staff at Pebble Road KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the early childhood education field.
- The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associates Credential, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in education.
- The Pebble Road KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual professional development trainings sponsored by our company to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the nationally accredited Pebble Road KinderCare in Henderson Nevada! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Our teachers and staff are pleased that you have shown interest in our school and we are confident that you will recognize our high expectations and standards when it comes to caring and educating young children. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at the Pebble Road KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have the support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Thank you for your interest as we look forward to partnering with your family in the future!
- At KinderCare-Pebble your child's health and safety are of the utmost importance. All of our staff is FBI Background checked prior to employment and is trained in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome; Recognizing Signs and Symptoms of Illness; Recognizing and Reporting Abuse and Neglect; Childhood Nutrition; and First Aid and CPR certification that is updated every two years. Due to the rise in Pertusis (Whooping Cough) in the State of Nevada all of our Infant and Toddler teachers as well as the management team have been immunized against this disease in order to protect our youngest students. We conduct monthly evacuation drills in case of an emergency as well as a disaster plan on file with State of Nevada Childcare Licensing. Our entrance has a security system and each family has their own unique pin for clocking their children in and out for the day. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff to ensure all safety policies are monitored daily and are held to the highest standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- EOB , NAACCRA, 10% sibling discount, 10% Zappos employee discount, Refer a friend $200 credit KC families- Venetian families 1 week tuition
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: PK-K | 108 students
2 S Pecos Road
Henderson, NV 89074
(702)914-8782 0.6 PK-K
- Henderson Grades: PK-1 | 177 students
2150 Windmill Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89074
(702)896-0781 1 PK-1
- Henderson Grades: K | 87 students
1940 Paseo Verde Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89012
(702)454-4848 1.3 K
- Henderson Grades: PK-K | 102 students
1799 Wigwam Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89074
(702)454-0004 1.4 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.