Merryhill School At Green Valley
- Our learning environment is built around children and their needs.
- It¡¯s a place where children feel safe and ready to absorb what the world has to offer.
- Our classrooms feature well-equipped learning centers to allow hands-on practice of new skills in smaller groups.
- Outdoor time on our playground is built into every day¡¯s schedule, weather permitting.
- Merryhill School At Green Valley is supported by the?Nobel Learning Communities Education Department, a team of highly skilled experts in curriculum design, instruction and assessment.
- While we provide excellent centralized curriculum support and training, we are first and foremost a group of local schools devoted to the needs of our families.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Las VegasGrades: K-8 | 308 students
11500 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141
HendersonGrades: NS-12 | 767 students
711 Valle Verde Court
Henderson, NV 89014
HendersonGrades: PK-8 | 423 students
1165 Sandy Ridge Avenue
Henderson, NV 89052
Las VegasGrades: PK-5
1725 E. Serene Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89123
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?