Merryhill School At Green Valley
- Our learning environment is built around children and their needs.
- It's a place where children feel safe and ready to absorb what the world has to offer.
- Our classrooms feature well-equipped learning centers to allow hands-on practice of new skills in smaller groups.
- Outdoor time on our playground is built into every day's schedule, weather permitting.
- Merryhill School At Green Valley is supported by the Nobel Learning Communities Education Department, a team of highly skilled experts in curriculum design, instruction and assessment.
- While we provide excellent centralized curriculum support and training, we are first and foremost a group of local schools devoted to the needs of our families.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: NS-12 | 688 students
711 Valle Verde Court
Henderson, NV 89014
(702)454-4056 2 NS-12
- Henderson Grades: PK-9 | 341 students
1165 Sandy Ridge Avenue
Henderson, NV 89052
(702)818-2100 3.9 PK-9
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8
1725 E Serene Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702)263-4576 3.1 NS-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.