Omar Haikal Islamic Academy
- The purpose of Omar Haikal Islamic Academy, along with the other elements of our total program, is to create an Islamic atmosphere and attitude of consideration and concern for others.
- All regulations of our school are formulated toward this end and are either directly or indirectly related to attaining this goal.
- Our school considers a student's registration as a contract among parents, students, and faculty that the rules of the school will be observed.
- In the interest of all the students, teachers must take measures to safeguard the rights of others and to develop as real Muslims and wholesome American citizens.
- Consequently, students who refuse to apply themselves to work fail in a substantial number of incidences to comply with teacher's directions and/or repeatedly show ill-will and total disregard for education and the rights of others will be suspended from class or expelled for whatever period of time is deemed necessary.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8
1725 E Serene Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 263-4576 2.7 NS-8
- Las Vegas Grades: NS | 300 students
1788 Landing Strip Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 436-3000 2.8 NS
im Arabic and Quran teacher Graduated from Jordan university in Amman My name is Majeda Faour I''m looking for a job I have 23 years experience Please call me for more information 9092108720
- Posted by Teacher - Majed