Blessed Sacrament Catholic Day School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (203) 756-5313
- Blessed Sacrament School is a faith-based school dedicated to the Catholic education and formation of Pre-kindergarten through eighth grade students, serving God, the students, and society.
- Blessed Sacrament School promotes self-discipline, self-motivation, and excellence in learning through high academic standards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Blessed Sacrament School is a faith-based school dedicated to the Catholic education and formation of Pre-kindergarten through eighth grade students, serving God, the students, and society. Blessed Sacrament School promotes self-discipline, self-motivation, and excellence in learning through high academic standards.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterbury Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
43 Cole St
Waterbury, CT 06706
(203) 753-2574 1.5 PK-8
- Waterbury Grades: PK-12 | 185 students
565 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203) 236-9560 0.7 PK-12
- Waterbury Grades: NS-9 | 109 students
605 Baldwin St
Waterbury, CT 06706
(203) 756-7804 1.8 NS-9
What an awesome school!!! We visited a few in the area prior to enrolling our daughter in Kindergarten this year. We made a great choice and we are thrilled with the school, teachers and also the families we met.
- Posted by Parent - dsilv
After visiting several schools Blessed Sacrament seemed to be the only choice as far as I was concerned. Their academic expectation was clearly higher than the other area parochial schools. But what swayed me the most was the welcoming feeling when I visited the school. The parents were so friendly and obviously knew each other well and had made great friendships. Its a small school and the kids are able to build strong relationships as there is one class per grade. My child calls her class her "family" and I love that. Blessed Sacrament was my first choice way back when and I''ve never looked back.
- Posted by Parent - daley
Blessed Sarament School is amazing. I recentlytook my daughter out of publicschools and switched her over to Blessed Sacrament. Everyone welcomed her with open arms and she is so excited now every day when I pick her up. The children and teachers are so nice and she has learned so much already! We are thrilled.
- Posted by Parent - thepe
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.