- St Mary serves 245 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Mary is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterbury Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
645 Congress Ave
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203)755-6809 1.4 PK-8
- Oakville Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
140 Buckingham St
Oakville, CT 06779
(860)945-0621 3.5 PK-8
- Waterbury Grades: NS-9 | 109 students
605 Baldwin St
Waterbury, CT 06706
(203)753-3197 0.6 NS-9
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.