- St Mary serves 245 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Mary is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterbury Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
645 Congress Ave
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203)755-6809 1.4 PK-8
- Oakville Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
140 Buckingham St
Oakville, CT 06779
(860)945-0621 3.5 PK-8
- Waterbury Grades: NS-9 | 109 students
605 Baldwin St
Waterbury, CT 06706
(203)753-3197 0.6 NS-9
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.