Chase Collegiate School
- Chase Collegiate School is a co-educational PreK through grade12 day school located on a 47 acre campus in Waterbury, CT. Chasedraws its students from over 40 Connecticut towns.
- At 154 years old, we are an old school; we are not "oldschool!" We seize opportunities to change, adding to our curriculumas the world and technology - shifts around us.
- We`ve integrated innovation and design thinking a structuredapproach to generating and developing ideas - into our traditionalcurriculum.
- At Chase, we build strong partnerships with parents to makesure that their child will fit in, be respected and challenged toexcel beyond what they ever imagined. When our families chooseChase, they do so with the understanding that Chase is so much morethan academic excellence, small classes, fine and performing arts,athletics and student initiated clubs. Our dedicated teachers andadvisers offer individual attention and plentiful encouragementwhile setting a high bar for what each student can learn andachieve. We offer the familiarity of a small community, with bigopportunities for academic growth. We hope to meet yousoon.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|Average SAT score||1270|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2019-2020 Tuition: Pre-Kindergarten $7,000 part time to $18,000 full time Grades K-5 $21,000-$24,000 Grade 6-8 $27,000 Grade 9-12 $30,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Paige Fischer|
|Admissions Associate||Kerri Lacilla|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
- Student relationships with teachers are true, meaningful andlasting.
- Focus is placed on developing a thoughtful and deliberateeducational experience that values and promotes each child becomingtheir own unique self.
- Students connect with their education by trying new things andtaking risks.
- Students engage with their peers and see the value ofcollaboration.
- Teachers collaborate with families to jointly help studentsthrive
- Instilling courage, confidence and compassion in everystudent.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheshire Grades: 9-12 | 344 students
10 Main St
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203) 439-7250 9.2 9-12
- Waterbury Grades: 9-12 | 460 students
587 Oronoke Rd
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203) 757-9248 1.2 9-12
- Waterbury Grades: 9-12 | 352 students
142 S Elm Street
Waterbury, CT 06706
(203) 753-1605 1.5 9-12