The teachers and staff at the Glen Ellyn KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We are excited to be here to put our skills to work serving children and families.
Our staff loves caring for and educating children from six weeks to 12 years of age.
We offer an educational curriculum to meet the needs of our children as they prepare for a successful school career, as well as several enrichment programs in Spanish, music and phonics.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Glen Ellyn KinderCare in Bloomingdale surrounded by Glendale Heights and Addison. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth through preschool and prekindergarten with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. Ms. Kerry is the KinderCare health and safety coordinator for this location. She spends time every day walking through the center to ensure that your children are in a safe and nurturing environment. Our staff is trained annually in CPR and first aid as well as universal precautions to prevent the spread of illness in the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- CHS and DCFS
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bloomingdale KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bloomingdale KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bloomingdale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.