The teachers and staff at the Glen Ellyn KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We are excited to be here to put our skills to work serving children and families.
Our staff loves caring for and educating children from six weeks to 12 years of age.
We offer an educational curriculum to meet the needs of our children as they prepare for a successful school career, as well as several enrichment programs in Spanish, music and phonics.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Glen Ellyn KinderCare in Bloomingdale surrounded by Glendale Heights and Addison. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth through preschool and prekindergarten with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. Ms. Kerry is the KinderCare health and safety coordinator for this location. She spends time every day walking through the center to ensure that your children are in a safe and nurturing environment. Our staff is trained annually in CPR and first aid as well as universal precautions to prevent the spread of illness in the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CHS and DCFS
Endorse Bloomingdale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.