Glendale Heights KinderCare
We take great pride in the longevity of our teachers here at the KinderCare in Glendale Heights.Combined, our teachers have more than 95 years of Early Childhood expereince and speak six different languages.
All of our teachers take pride in their classrooms and keep the children engaged to ensure they are receiving the best education.
Our teachers are dedicated to each individual child and their developmental needs.
We focus on all aspects of our curriculum and enhancements each and every day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We want to thank you for choosing our Nationally Accredited Glendale Heights KinderCare. We offer a research based, age appropriate curriculum that meets and exceeds the needs of children six weeks to 12 years including a Preschool and Prekindergarten program. Through the use of small group sizes and qualified and dedicated teachers we are able to offer an individualized education that encourages family involvement. Our community involvement and open door policy create a family like atmosphere that feels like an extension of your home.
- We diligently perform center safety checks, which include updating
emergency plans, medication information updates, and classroom
safety reviews. Ms. Aracely is our Health & Safety Coordinator for
our center and works along with the Center Director to assure our
center is safe. We have a no nuts policy to ensure
the safety of our children with food allergies.
Our teachers are all certified in CPR & First Aid. Our playgrounds are checked on a daily basis to ensure a safe environment and are fenced in. Our doors to our classrooms require a security code and only our enrolled families have access. The security code is changed throughout the year. The children, staff, and parents practice safe hand washing throughout the day. We take pride in our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules of each of our classrooms.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- IDHS, DCFS (Foster Chilren)
Endorse Glendale Heights KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?