We take great pride in the longevity of our teachers here at the KinderCare in Glendale Heights.Combined, our teachers have more than 95 years of Early Childhood expereince and speak six different languages.
All of our teachers take pride in their classrooms and keep the children engaged to ensure they are receiving the best education.
Our teachers are dedicated to each individual child and their developmental needs.
We focus on all aspects of our curriculum and enhancements each and every day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We want to thank you for choosing our Nationally Accredited Glendale Heights KinderCare. We offer a research based, age appropriate curriculum that meets and exceeds the needs of children six weeks to 12 years including a Preschool and Prekindergarten program. Through the use of small group sizes and qualified and dedicated teachers we are able to offer an individualized education that encourages family involvement. Our community involvement and open door policy create a family like atmosphere that feels like an extension of your home.
- We diligently perform center safety checks, which include updating
emergency plans, medication information updates, and classroom
safety reviews. Ms. Aracely is our Health & Safety Coordinator for
our center and works along with the Center Director to assure our
center is safe.We haveano nuts policy to ensure
the safety of our children withfood allergies.
Ourteachers are all certified in CPR & First Aid. Our playgrounds are checked on a daily basis to ensure a safe environment and are fenced in. Our doors to our classrooms require a security code and only ourenrolledfamilies have access. The security code is changed throughout the year.The children, staff, and parents practice safe hand washing throughout the day. We take pride in our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules of each of our classrooms.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- IDHS, DCFS (Foster Chilren)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Glendale Heights KinderCare?
The application deadline for Glendale Heights KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Glendale Heights KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.