Bobbie Noonans Child Care
- At Bobbie Noonans Child Care centers we take children seriously.
- We offer your child a daily adventure in learning through many experiences, helped by carefully selected teachers schooled in early childhood education.
- Here your child has access to the finest educational tools and a curriculum we continue to refine and develop.
- When we opened our first center over 40 years ago, and I was a young parent myself, I dreamed of a place children would love to come to because it was so much fun.
- Creating such a place has meant a personal investment in my own development as an educator, in my staffs and investments in both equipment and facilities.
- The future, with its new ideas, dreams and challenges, belongs to those who enjoy learning enough to become lifelong learners.
- The successful learner is one who has developed the intellect, the morality to guide it and the discipline and industry to follow through.
- We want to help your child become a successful, lifelong learner.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: NS-PK | 13 students
2605 Black Rd
Joliet, IL 60435
(815)729-2110 0.8 NS-PK
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)729-0288 0.8 PK-8
- Crest Hill Grades: PK-K | 60 students
1206 Cedarwood Dr
Crest Hill, IL 60403 1.3 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.