Bobbie Noonans Child Care
- At Bobbie Noonans Child Care centers we take children seriously.
- We offer your child a daily adventure in learning through many experiences, helped by carefully selected teachers schooled in early childhood education.
- Here your child has access to the finest educational tools and a curriculum we continue to refine and develop.
- When we opened our first center over 40 years ago, and I was a young parent myself, I dreamed of a place children would love to come to because it was so much fun.
- Creating such a place has meant a personal investment in my own development as an educator, in my staffs and investments in both equipment and facilities.
- The future, with its new ideas, dreams and challenges, belongs to those who enjoy learning enough to become lifelong learners.
- The successful learner is one who has developed the intellect, the morality to guide it and the discipline and industry to follow through.
- We want to help your child become a successful, lifelong learner.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: NS-PK | 13 students
2605 Black Rd.
Joliet, IL 60435
(815)729-2110 0.8 NS-PK
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)729-0288 0.8 PK-8
- Crest Hill Grades: PK-K | 60 students
1206 Cedarwood Dr
Crest Hill, IL 60403 1.3 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.