Bobbie Noonans Child Care
- At Bobbie Noonans Child Care centers we take children seriously.
- We offer your child a daily adventure in learning through many experiences, helped by carefully selected teachers schooled in early childhood education.
- Here your child has access to the finest educational tools and a curriculum we continue to refine and develop.
- When we opened our first center over 40 years ago, and I was a young parent myself, I dreamed of a place children would love to come to because it was so much fun.
- Creating such a place has meant a personal investment in my own development as an educator, in my staffs and investments in both equipment and facilities.
- The future, with its new ideas, dreams and challenges, belongs to those who enjoy learning enough to become lifelong learners.
- The successful learner is one who has developed the intellect, the morality to guide it and the discipline and industry to follow through.
- We want to help your child become a successful, lifelong learner.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: NS-PK | 13 students
2605 Black Rd.
Joliet, IL 60435
(815)729-2110 0.8 NS-PK
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)729-0288 0.8 PK-8
- Crest Hill Grades: PK-K | 60 students
1206 Cedarwood Dr
Crest Hill, IL 60403 1.3 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.