The staff at Joliet welcomes all families. We pride ourselves on great family connections and making sure all families leave happy and satisfied each and every day.
We provide great curriculum and a fantastic learning experience. We hope you decide to take a moment to set up a tour to see our teachers in action!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Joliet KinderCare, where we partner with families to create a nurturing and exciting environment that helps support your child through all stages of their development. We look forward to having you and your family join our school community. Our large outdoor activity space helps to create a great environment for learning. We accept CCAP subsidy. The large open floor plan helps create a bright and inviting space to learn, explore and grow. We provide a variety of year round programs for children ages six weeks through 12 years including Spring, Summer and Winter Break Camp.
- Here at Joliet KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but they will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Our staff works to promote a safe and healthy environment by adhering to strict cleaning policies in additions to sanitizing classrooms daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CHICAGO PLAN SUBSIDY CENTER --- IDHS, Child Care Referal, YWCA, DCFS --- Please refer private pay inquiries to Center 000810 NACCRRA
Endorse Joliet KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards