Bourbon Sda School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (573) 732-5531
- Bourbon Sda School serves 5 students in grades 4-7 and is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC).
- The student:teacher of Bourbon Sda School is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-7|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Bourbon Sda School is Meramec Valley Christian School (5.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sullivan Grades: PK-12 | 44 students
11061 North Service rd
Sullivan, MO 63080
(573) 468-2949 5 PK-12
- Sullivan Grades: PK-8 | 78 students
119 W Springfield Rd
Sullivan, MO 63080
(573) 468-4423 5.3 PK-8
- Cuba Grades: PK-7 | 36 students
407 School Ave
Cuba, MO 65453
(573) 885-4727 11.6 PK-7
- Rosebud Grades: PK-8 | 37 students
300 1st St N
Rosebud, MO 63091
(573) 764-3495 18.1 PK-8
I really love this little school. Positive environment. My daughter has grown a lot and made lots of new friends. It is a safe place for your kids to grow and develop their characters.
- Posted by Parent - nckra
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.