Crosspoint Christian School
- Crosspoint Christian School provides a solid, broad-based education that prepares students for successful experiences in college or any post high school training.
- A CCS student receives a traditional education focused on reading, writing, mathematics, science, government and history from a Christian worldview, Bible, and practical skills in computers.
- The purpose of the extracurricular program of Crosspoint Christian School is threefold.
- The first priority is to honor Christ through all extracurricular events, particularly above group or individual accomplishments.
- Secondly, those participating in extracurricular activities will be encouraged to develop the character of Christ through perseverance, endurance, adverse situations, putting the good of the group ahead of personal good, and commitment to excellence.
- Finally, the program strives to empower students to better utilize the gifts given to them to the glory of God through an assortment of extracurricular programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average ACT score||24|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,312|
|Tuition Notes||Number given is average annual tuition for K-12; K-8th is $5,250; 9th-12th is $5,375|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art, Choir, Drama
- People that viewed Crosspoint Christian School also viewed these schools: Fulton School at St. Albans.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.