Great Circle Of St. James
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (573) 265-3251
- At Boys and Girls Town, our mission is to improve the lives of children with emotional and behavioral problems through superior, family-focused services.
- Our treatment programs employ a strength-based approach, we help each child discover the talents and strengths in themselves.
- By reinforcing positive behaviors, we help children improve their self-esteem and develop positive relationships with their peers and families.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ava Grades: 7-12 | 10 students
Co Rd 402
Ava, MO 65608
(417) 683-1080 98.8 7-12
- Falcon Grades: 2-12 | 20 students
33037 Alpine Ln
Falcon, MO 65470
(417) 668-5376 63.6 2-12
we the family can tell you our experience is this where we can share our stories.
- Posted by Parent - Jessica
I will be 71 years old this next March (2017) A lot of water has run under the bridge for me in that time. I have experienced many things in that time but of all of my experiences, none can compare in value with the two years I spent at Boys Town of Missouri (1960-62). It was a time (for me) of calm, focus, and learning that there was something else in this world besides myself. When I left in August of 1962 I looked at the world in a completely different light. My self esteem was restored, my confidence was high, my relationship with my fellow man took on a different purpose. And it was a good thing too because just a short 3 1/2 years later I found myself in the Army. They had their work cut out for them but the basic young man was fully formed and ready for his next life event. That is the legacy of Boys Town of Missouri, preparing troubled young boys (and now girls) to be able to deal with the the NEXT event in their lives. I owe Boys Town a lot. Larry D. Owens, Jr.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Larry Owens
I would love some additional information about your program.
- Posted by Administrator - mdbh9
i have an eight year old boy that is out of control with behaviors i have had to get him from school everyday this week and i would like to know what i would have to do to get him help and how much is this gonna cost he needs help asap
- Posted by Parent - selle
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.