- Teen Harvest is a small Christian boarding school for boys who are struggling in some way.
- We only accept boys who want to be here; this is a very desirable environment for boys who want to feel appreciated and protected.
- We operate somewhat like "a family that home-schools." We do not function as an "institution".
- Our standards are very high both educationally, spiritually and environmentally.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||individualized program for each student.|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No \"advertising\" of products. Must be neat, clean, modest and not make a statement.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based upon ability to pay.|
- While we accept boys whose parents are looking for a safe environment for a son who has special needs of any kind, we only accept boys who recognize their need and want to "belong" to our "family". Since Christ and the Bible are central to our life, school and activities, students must be willing to participate in Bible study, worship and praise and attending church, Christian concerts and activities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camdenton Grades: PK-12 | 68 students
Po Box 20
Camdenton, MO 65020
(573) 346-2804 73.7 PK-12
- Falcon Grades: 2-12 | 20 students
33037 Alpine Ln
Falcon, MO 65470
(417) 668-5376 38.9 2-12