Maranatha Baptist Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (573) 336-5972
- Maranatha Baptist Academy serves 220 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS), the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the MSA-CESS Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
- The student:teacher of Maranatha Baptist Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
Maranatha Baptist Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
MSA-CESS Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$100|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||$100 per week|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
|Tuition Notes||K-3 - K-5 Full-Day ($3900.00 Per Year) K-3 - K-5 Half-Day ($2900.00 Per Year) 1st - 12th ($3600.00 Per Year)|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ava Grades: 7-12 | 10 students
Co Rd 402
Ava, MO 65608
(417) 683-1080 65.6 7-12
- Falcon Grades: 2-12 | 20 students
33037 Alpine Ln
Falcon, MO 65470
(417) 668-5376 27.4 2-12
- Rolla Grades: NS-8 | 214 students
19 Saint Patrick Ln
Rolla, MO 65401
(573) 364-1162 22.5 NS-8
Maranatha is a fabulous school! Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. My child has received an excellent education and I am very sad to leave. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants a good solid Christian education and who wants their child in a loving environment.
- Posted by Parent - renae
As an education student, I have observed many schools and daycares. The school has caring teachers and staff members who love Christ and the children and families they serve. They also understand the unique needs of military families and try to help them in any way possible. The children are taught respect from the first day of preschool on up. I was very impressed.
- Posted by Teacher - richo
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?