Bowling Green School
Tel: (985) 839-5317
- The Bowling Green School curriculum is college-preparatory, with ACT scores for graduating seniors ranked well above the Louisiana state average.
- Pre-K - 6th grade uses the A Beka Curriculum in combination with the McMillan-McGraw Hill reading series being used in the upper elementary.
- This curriculum ensures that students will be taught new material on each grade level and that there is a sufficient review of old material each year.
- The curriculum provides for much drill and repetition in a variety of ways, which ensures good learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||377 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bogalusa Grades: PK-7 | 119 students
511 Avenue C
Bogalusa, LA 70427
(985) 735-6643 17.6 PK-7
- Bogalusa Grades: PK-12 | 359 students
59253 Mount Pleasant Rd 2
Bogalusa, LA 70427
(985) 735-0387 16.6 PK-12
- Columbia Grades: PK-12 | 489 students
1548 Highway 98 E
Columbia, MS 39429
(601) 736-6418 36.3 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.