Boys Town High School
- Boys Town High School is a beacon of hope for America's children and families through its life-changing youth care and health care programs across the United States.
- Founded by Father Edward Flanagan in 1917, Boys Town is now 90 years strong.
- Through a continuum of family services, the nonprofit, nonsectarian organization provides the right services at the right time based on a child's or family's needs.
- Boys Town offers children and families services in their own homes, or, when necessary, family-like out-of-home services to children with special treatment needs.
- Boys Town works with communities and schools in order to meet the growing and more diverse needs of today's children and families.
- Mission Changing the way America cares for children and families by providing and promoting a continuum of care that strengthens body, mind and spirit.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkhorn Grades: 9-12 | 239 students
22520 Mount Michael Rd
Elkhorn, NE 68022
(402)253-0958 8.2 9-12
- Fremont Grades: PK-12 | 417 students
545 E 4th St
Fremont, NE 68025
(402)721-9683 22.2 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 6.9 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 1007 students
7400 Western Ave
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)393-1190 5.5 9-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 315 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402)399-9565 4.6 NS-12