Boys Town High School
- Boys Town High School is a beacon of hope for America's children and families through its life-changing youth care and health care programs across the United States.
- Founded by Father Edward Flanagan in 1917, Boys Town is now 90 years strong.
- Through a continuum of family services, the nonprofit, nonsectarian organization provides the right services at the right time based on a child's or family's needs.
- Boys Town offers children and families services in their own homes, or, when necessary, family-like out-of-home services to children with special treatment needs.
- Boys Town works with communities and schools in order to meet the growing and more diverse needs of today's children and families.
- Mission Changing the way America cares for children and families by providing and promoting a continuum of care that strengthens body, mind and spirit.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkhorn Grades: 9-12 | 239 students
22520 Mount Michael Rd
Elkhorn, NE 68022
(402)253-0958 8.2 9-12
- Fremont Grades: PK-12 | 417 students
545 E 4th St
Fremont, NE 68025
(402)721-9683 22.2 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402)556-3772 6.9 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: 9-12 | 1021 students
7400 Western Ave
Omaha, NE 68114
(402)393-1190 5.5 9-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402)399-9565 4.6 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.