Briarwood Child Academy, Inc
Since 1998, Briarwood Child Academy has been providing child care and educational programs consisting of developmentally appropriate curriculum and creative activities for infants, toddlers, preschool, pre-kindergarten and kindergarten/limited school-age children.
Briarwood is a private school that serves children 15 months through 7 years old in Seekonk and the surrounding communities. Briarwood Child Academy is a NAEYC Accredited Program.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 83 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition rates are based on full time/ half days/ extended days. MA & RI vouchers are accepted.
- Private early learning center
- Teachers hold college degrees/MA certifications &licenses
- NAEYC accredited programs
- Provides quality care & educational programs for children 2 months to 7 years
- Modern and spacious facility/sprawling and rural playgrounds
Endorse Briarwood Child Academy, Inc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?