Since 1998, Briarwood Child Academy has been providing child care and educational programs consisting of developmentally appropriate curriculum and creative activities for infants, toddlers, preschool, pre-kindergarten and kindergarten/limited school-age children.
Briarwood is a private school that serves children 15 months through 7 years old in Seekonk and the surrounding communities. Briarwood Child Academy is a NAEYC Accredited Program.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 83 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition rates are based on full time/ half days/ extended days. MA & RI vouchers are accepted.
- Private early learning center
- Teachers hold college degrees/MA certifications &licenses
- NAEYC accredited programs
- Provides quality care & educational programs for children 2 months to 7 years
- Modern and spacious facility/sprawling and rural playgrounds
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Briarwood Child Academy, Inc often compared to?
Briarwood Child Academy, Incis often viewed alongside schools like The Childrens Workshop by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Briarwood Child Academy, Inc?
The application deadline for Briarwood Child Academy, Inc is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Briarwood Child Academy, Inc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.