Bridges Montessori Academy
- Bridges Montessori Academy views each child as a unique individual and one to be respected for that uniqueness.
- Bridges offers an environment which allows for the natural unfolding of the child and builds a foundation for lifelong learning.
- Through a carefully prepared environment and curriculum, the child is exposed to a variety of experiences and materials.
- Each is designed to nurture the child's absorbent mind and foster his total development.
- Bridges provides an interdisciplinary manipulative-oriented experience which facilitates independence, self-confidence, self-learning and respect.
- Each program offers a unique meshing of learning styles which keep pace with the individual educational needs of the child in today's society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
State or regional independent school association
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jan Dangles|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Buffalo GroveGrades: NS-K | 76 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Hoffman EstatesGrades: K | 42 students
3805 Huntington Blvd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Mount ProspectGrades: PK-KG | 66 students
805 Burning Bush Ln
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
NilesGrades: K | 98 students
8101 W Golf Rd
Niles, IL 60714
Des PlainesGrades: PK-6 | 105 students
2350 E Dempster St
Des Plaines, IL 60016
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?