Brookfield South KinderCare
KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
We are proud of the work we do every day, and can't wait to have you join our Kindercare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Bluemound Kindercare in Brookfield! We are so excited to meet you and your child. Our center and staff are dedicated to guiding, nurturing, and teaching your child all about the world around them! Our dedicated teachers do this through a balanced educational approach, focusing on their cognitive and physical development as well as social and emotional growth. Here at Bluemound Kindercare, we provide a safe and secure environment for your child to flourish, whether it be through fingerpainting with chocolate sauce, using pumpkins to measure each other's heights, or learning to write using sand! There is always something fun and exciting happening here, and we look forward to having you join our KinderCare family!
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center is equipped with a front security door, of which only enrolled families have the code. For added security, this code is changed periodically. In addition, we ensure security by strictly following established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our computer system and other attendance procedures are followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. We value your child's health and recognize the importance of cleanliness. We use Lysol products for cleaning and sanitizing, which involves the staff following a daily cleaning checklist, to ensure all areas of the classroom are being cleaned on a regular basis. We also know preventing the spread of infectious diseases is an important and necessary component of quality childcare. We actively strive to monitor the health and well-being of all children in our care. If a child is recognized as having certain communicable diseases, necessary control measures will be followed, including notifying you of any instances of a contagious disease in the center. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, German, Hindi, Spanish
- W2 and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Brookfield South KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.