Calvary Baptist School
- Calvary Baptist School purpose is to train young people to serve and glorify God through a Christian education which is both academically sound and consistently scriptural.
- A Christian education does not mean to merely fill minds, but trains them as well.
- We strive to teach philosophy as well as facts and impart understanding as well as knowledge.
- Students at Calvary Baptist School are not confronted with a dichotomy between truth and error - between Biblical Christianity and secular humanism.
- “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conroe Grades: PK-12
Conroe, TX 77301
(936)539-2989 2.2 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.