Calvary Baptist School
- Calvary Baptist School purpose is to train young people to serve and glorify God through a Christian education which is both academically sound and consistently scriptural.
- A Christian education does not mean to merely fill minds, but trains them as well.
- We strive to teach philosophy as well as facts and impart understanding as well as knowledge.
- Students at Calvary Baptist School are not confronted with a dichotomy between truth and error - between Biblical Christianity and secular humanism.
- “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ConroeGrades: PK-12
Conroe, TX 77301
- ConroeGrades: K-12 | 134 students
3993 Interstate 45 North
Conroe, TX 77304
- ConroeGrades: PK-12 | 338 students
4503 IH 45 North
Conroe, TX 77304
- SpringGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
Spring, TX 77381
- SpringGrades: 8-12 | 56 students
Po Box 130730
Spring, TX 77393
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.