Calvary Baptist School
Tel: (936) 756-0743
- Calvary Baptist School purpose is to train young people to serve and glorify God through a Christian education which is both academically sound and consistently scriptural.
- A Christian education does not mean to merely fill minds, but trains them as well.
- We strive to teach philosophy as well as facts and impart understanding as well as knowledge.
- Students at Calvary Baptist School are not confronted with a dichotomy between truth and error - between Biblical Christianity and secular humanism.
- “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conroe Grades: PK-12
Conroe, TX 77301
(936) 539-2989 2.2 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?