Calvary Baptist School
- Calvary Baptist School purpose is to train young people to serve and glorify God through a Christian education which is both academically sound and consistently scriptural.
- A Christian education does not mean to merely fill minds, but trains them as well.
- We strive to teach philosophy as well as facts and impart understanding as well as knowledge.
- Students at Calvary Baptist School are not confronted with a dichotomy between truth and error - between Biblical Christianity and secular humanism.
- “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conroe Grades: PK-12
Conroe, TX 77301
(936)539-2989 2.2 PK-12
- Spring Grades: PK-12 | 1202 students
One John Cooper Drive
Spring, TX 77381
(281)367-0900 12.9 PK-12
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.