Calvary Chapel Christian School of Pocatello
- We are a Bible centered Christian school dedicated to teaching students the Word of God and to seeing them love and serve Jesus all their lives.
- We use the A Beka curriculum (www.abeka.com) and also offer classes in performing arts, music, missions, P.E., and computers.
- We seek to keep Christian education both affordable and excellent.
- Our teachers love the Lord and seek to disciple each student in His ways.
- Come check out the difference at Calvary - you'll be glad you did!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,465|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool & Kindergarten - $2765/yr 1st thru 6th Grades - $3465/yr 7th-12th - $3565|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lynne Stalnaker|
|Admissions Associate||Lynne Stalnaker|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Swimming, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||computer, Missions, performing arts, Physical Education, Sign Language|
- Christ centered education
- Abeka curriculum
- Low student/teacher ratio
- New classrooms
- Low rates
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Indoor Gymnasium
- Journalism (7th/8th grade)
- Video Production (High School)
- Evangelism Training (7th-12th)
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.